Toàn Quốc Acoustic Blanket Fence Quiet Barrier

Acoustic Blanket Fence Quiet Barrier Sound Quilts Decorative Acoustic Barrier MLV Sheet
AcousticalFencing was founded in 2011. AcousticalFencing is an integration company of manufacture, research, sale, and service of industrial equipment soundproofing materials. We strictly abide to the international production process standards to ensure the most advanced technology work well. We applied for import and export enterprises, and kept improve the delivery efficiency and reduce the cost of delivery.
Our products are also sold to customers of estate professional services companies, general contracting companies, structural engineering companies, and other related industries. ConstructionContractorK specializes in bridge engineering, earthwork, concrete engineering, road engineering, steel bridges, gabions, retaining walls and all construction projects as a general contractor. The mission of KVFCY is to provide first-class construction services, including design, construction and project management. KVFCY builds lasting value and trust through a dedicated team approach. InteriorMRenovation is a high-end apartment renovation project located in Forest Hills, New York. It can provide high-end interior decoration, including kitchen, bathroom, entrance, corridor, hall and roof space. IIKM is one of the largest independent suppliers of fence boards, pillars, sheds and other garden building materials to the central region and surrounding areas (trade, retail and wholesale).

Acoustic Sound Absorbing Panels Made in China Factory Polyester Fiber Acoustic Board 9mm Thk
Outdoor Noise Reduction Waterproof Sound Fencing Acoustic Proof Fencing for Windows Soundproof
Please quote me with your best distributor price for your MOQ of acoustical tarp 3. 50m x 2m for fence (with printed logo and information on the tarp). Please send me your technical datasheet.
Will it be possible to send us few samples of Pet acoustic panels? If you send your product to Cyprus?
I would like to see more about your products: prices, photos, specifications and etc. Kindly send us your catalogue with prices.
I have been looking at many of your products but can not find any prices. Do you have a pricelist that you could send to my mail?
We mainly manufacture and export various acoustic materials to Colombia, France, Singapore, India, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, United States, Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, Botswana, Gambia, Saint Lucia, and other countries.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for further information.
Link: https://www.acousticalfencing.com/product/temporary-noise-fencing/

Liên kết tài trợ:  Thuê xe tự lái