Toàn Quốc Acoustic Deadening Pads Pvc Acoustical Fencing Acoustic Noise Barrier

We are located close to major transportation infrastructures and about 3 hours from Shenzhen. Our total investment is CNY1, 000, 000 and we have a production and office area totaling more than 5, 000 square meters. Our staff is comprised of technicians, engineers, and qualified industry experts and after sales service managers.
Acoustical Fence All Noise Control Soundproof Blankets And Noise Blocking Curtains
  1. I NEED A NOISE BARRIER FOR OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION SITES ACOUSTIC FENCING IN 18MM THICK. If you need anything else from me do not hesitate to contact me.
  2. Inquire about Sound Walls (Acoustic Diffuser QRD Panel) Message Content Cost per quantity? dimensions 12"x12"x4".
  3. I would like to have more information about your products. It is available in 80" Height.
  4. We are interested in buying of insulation acoustical panels. Please send me your contact no and information.

Acoustic Sound Absorbing Panels Made in China Factory Polyester Fiber Acoustic Board 9mm Thk
As a one of the leading acoustic fencing suppliers, we have cooperated with many domestic enterprises and many overseas enterprises in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, India, Bangladesh, Malaysia, United States, Sudan, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Benin, Faroe Islands, Fiji, and other countries and regions.
We have flexible trading methods and rich experience, so our extensive sales network covers civil construction company, decoration agency, excavation contractor, fence rental firm, and other customers. DesignConstructionRA specializes in designing and developing construction projects, such as RCC roof box, pipe jacking, repair, demolition, drainage pumping station, water supply, and road projects. WECI is a multidisciplinary real estate development company with elegant family homes, exclusive apartments and highly sought-after office, industrial and retail spaces in the Greater Toronto Area. DesignADevelopment is a North American manufacturer of high-density storage products and solutions, committed to sustainable development, designing the best solutions and manufacturing the best quality products. MQRA is a 30-year-old professional design company located in the Tulsa area. Its services include civil engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying, land planning and drone technology.
Our aim is to make most reliable products for you. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
Link: https://www.acousticalfencing.com/product/temporary-acoustic-fence/

Liên kết tài trợ:  Thuê xe tự lái