Đam Rông What Becomes The Task Of The Tutor In Relation To Very Smart Students?

The task of the tutor becomes to help the child, teenager, high school student in adapting to the school environment, in mastering new ways of learning such as https://edusharky.com/custom-research-paper learning social roles in an organic form for each; in creating an image: his style of behavior, communication, manner of dress, in choosing socially acceptable ways of individual expression, in finding their topics, their issues in human culture, defining their specific functions in the family, school, peer circle.

The adult must provide and maintain the integrity of subjective manifestations of the pupil, which is expressed in the ability to see and form a life perspective, set long-term and short-term goals, to show responsibility and independence in the activities carried out on the basis of interests and freedom of choice, to give a critical assessment of the results and the course of activity, to show volitional effort in achieving goals. Formation of creative individuality is impossible without providing security, stability of education position, guarantees of preserving its honor and dignity on the part of others, without acquiring the ability to experience failures, to overcome obstacles.

Manifestations of creative individuality can be accompanied by the appearance of such qualities as individualism, egoism, narcissism, so the educator should always remember the need for individual and group reflection, the purpose of which will be the prevention or correction of personal deformations of this kind. Besides, formation of the creative-creative attitude toward other people, interest in displays of their individuality, ability to estimate, recognize success, achievement, priority of the one who is near can help in this respect.

Resulting in the education of creative individuality can be such directions as: - carrying out comprehensive diagnostics of psychophysiological, social, moral and other features of students, the level of development of individual personality spheres, the dominance of any of them; this is accompanied by the observance of professional secrecy and transfer of necessary and possible information to students or their parents; - familiarity with a variety of ways of self-knowledge and self-diagnosis;

RELATED RESOURCES:

REVIEW OF THE QUESTION
OF WORKING WITH GIFTED CHILDREN

How to identify a child's giftedness
How the diagnostics of the student's knowledge is carried out
How to develop creative abilities in a student
The statistics of gifted children in the world

Last edited:
To be honest, I'd rather write about someone than do my dissertation. Such academic assignments are too challenging for me, therefore I sought https://www.bestessay.com/buy-term-paper/ from a reputable provider. They did an outstanding job and presented an exceptional paper. And I loved that they have customer service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Unfortunately, I often got bad grades due to my lack of writing talent. So far, I've found a good solution in the form of a songwriter service. When I have to write an essay on a difficult topic, I don't suffer. I can just open a website and order a research paper in two clicks https://pro-papers.com/buy-narrative-essay . It's so simple and brilliant!

Deployment​

Deployment is one of the most important aspects of mobile app development. It enables you to respond more quickly to user demand and deliver new features. In addition, it can also help improve employee productivity and streamline workflows by removing friction and enabling automation. Visit https://northell.design/services/mobile-app-development for more details.

The best way to go about deployment is through a planned process that includes everyone on your team. This will ensure that your team is on the same page when it comes to how changes are made, minimizing any confusion or issues during the release process.

It is also a good idea to have a version control system in place, as this can help you keep track of all your work and avoid any potential errors that could occur during the development process. You may also want to make use of a continuous integration and delivery pipeline to ensure that any code that you develop is ready to be deployed as soon as possible.

Hello teachers and educators,

I wanted to share an invaluable resource that can make your teaching and assessment tasks much more effective and deeper. It's called paper generator free https://papertyper.ai and it's a free paper generator that can be a game-changer in the classroom. With this resource, you can quickly and easily create papers and essays on various topics. This can be extremely useful for creating practice assignments, sample essays, or even creating content for class discussions. It is a solution that saves time and allows you to focus more on your studies rather than on administrative tasks.

Hi all. Very often, difficulties may arise when studying at a university or college, and for this, online services that help students can come to help. I very often had difficulties writing case studies and I decided to use the services case study writing essayshark.com to see if such services really write high-quality work

Liên kết tài trợ:  Thuê xe tự lái